LeRoy Tool & Die began building small to medium-sized injection molds in 2004. Our plastics team has 80 years plus of collective experience producing high quality plastic injection molds. With six injection molding machines from 50 to 250 tons we have the ability to mold a wide array of engineered resins and TPE’s for sampling, prototype and short run volumes.
Our 7 injection presses are manufactured by Nissei, Sumitomo and Mitsubishi.
Auxiliary equipment includes:
- Mold temperature controllers (5)
- Chillers – 2, 3.5 & 10 ton (3)
- 16 Zone hot runner controller
- Auxiliary 10 HP hydraulic core pull unit
- Central cooling tower
- Material dryers (5)
- Sprue/runner granulators (3)